Aaron's 100
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
CALL/EMAIL FOR MY SPECIAL WEBSITE PRICING ON ALL NEW GUN ORDERS

Trap Max T/A Combo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rick
Admin

Trap Max T/A Combo Empty
PostSubject: Trap Max T/A Combo   Trap Max T/A Combo EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Click here for more info and pics

The introduction of the Max T/A Combo adds a new dimension to an already formidable trap gun line-up.
The new Max T/A, available with either 34" un-single, 34" over-single and a 32" over-under, features a high ramp taper adjustable rib on all barrels. This feature affords the shooter the ability to precisely set P.O.I. for his/her needs and style. P.O.I. can be set to over 100% on all barrels.

The barrels on the Max T/A are semi-lite low recoiling .750 bore, with X-long forcing cones and factory CTs for maximum pattern efficiency.

A weight kit is available to meet your specific balance requirements when choosing the over-single barrel. Stocks are designed to promote a heads-up gun mount allowing for rapid unobstructed target acquisition. All stocks are fitted with a 6-way adjustable comb. The forend is an extended beaver tail design. Both stock and forend are cut from high quality English walnut.

The Max T/A is delivered in an Americase.

TRAP MAX T/A > SPECIFICATIONS

GAUGE:

12 ga.
Chambered 2.75"

FINISH:

Receiver/Iron
Satin Nickel, Standard

Barrels
Matte Blue, Standard
Gloss Blue, Optional

BARRELS:

Over/Under
32"/.750 bore, XLC, CT/CT

Un-Single
34"/.750 bore, XLC, CT/CT

Over-Single
34"/.750 bore, XLC, CT/CT

RIB:

Ramp Taper
Fully adjustable, high post.

Barrels adjustable from 60/40 to over 100%.

TRIGGER:

Single-Selective
All coil spring driven.

Adjustable for finger length.

Factory release optional.

STOCK/FE:

English walnut w/beaver tail forend All stocks available in RH or LH configurations with adjustable comb.
Back to top Go down
https://aarons100.board-directory.net

Trap Max T/A Combo
Page 1 of 1